Underwriting Specialist Supervisor
The role of the Assistant Underwriter/Motor is to examine documents such as application forms and support other members of the team to review risk acceptability in order to make subjective decisions based on underwriting guidelines.
- Receive, review and underwrite applications including pricing and quoting.
- Issue Motor policies.
- Ensure timely and proper archiving of documents in scope.
- Handle incoming calls and emails.
- Ensure customer service standards are met.
- Understand and implement the underwriting process, policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance or Business Administration.
- 2-3 years of recent experience in underwriting.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Fluent in Arabic and English with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Time management.
- M/S office skills.