The Cashier shall ensure proper handling of cash transactions and responsible for maintaining the cash and cash equivalents in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Receive money and ensure approval, accuracy and completeness of the A/R transactions.
- Ensure proper handling of cash transactions in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Conduct a proper archiving of receivable records and related supporting documents in a timely manner.
- Support the Account Receivables Officer by performing any assigned task.
- Act as custodian for cash and any other equivalent items.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration.
- Preferably 1-2 years’ recent experience in a similar position.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Fluent in Arabic and English with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Familiarity basic accounting procedures and with bookkeeping.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Well organized.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets.
- Aptitude for numbers.